Invisalign aligner is the best choice for patients wanting a more cautious orthodontic treatment option to have a straight smile. Rather than using traditional metal brackets, the Invisalign system uses customized plastic aligners to straighten teeth. Each set of Invisalign trays makes changes to the alignment of your teeth. With time your teeth will start changing their position & the aligners set needs to be changed every two weeks. Your teeth will gently move to their correct positions. You will also have to visit our dental office regularly during treatment.
In general, Invisalign aligners treat the same orthodontic issues treated with braces. Our orthodontics in The Woodlands suggests Invisalign treatment to correct the following:
- Crowded teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gapped & spaced teeth
- Issues with biting- overbite, underbite, or crossbite
Types Of Invisalign In The Woodlands
Here are some of the options we provide to our woodland patients:
- Invisalign For Adults: Invisalign is the best option for adults. You don’t have to worry about your looks & time spent on your dental home care. The clear aligners make it effortless to clean your teeth and Invisalign.
- Invisalign Teens: If your teen is keen on getting orthodontic treatment to have straightened teeth, Invisalign might be the best way to go. The aligners are less visible and more comfortable than metal braces. Also, make sure that your teen follows good oral health care, ultimately reducing their risk of cavity buildup.
Other Benefits Of Clear Aligners:
- Durability: People think that metal braces are strong, but Invisalign is durable.
- Less image interference: Invisalign doesn’t cover the image. We can review the health of your teeth and jawbone.
- Cost-effective: Invisalign cost little more than metal braces because of the material used to create them. However, they’re often less costly than other options.
- Aesthetically pleasing: Finally, Invisalign can match the color of your teeth. As they are nearly invisible, they aren’t noticeable as metal braces.
Invisalign For Beautiful Smile
In your initial visits, we will sit with you and decide whether you need Invisalign treatment or not. This treatment is often a good choice for both teen & adult patients. Invisalign carefully takes care of your teeth and brings them in their correct position. In addition to being careful, Invisalign aligners are very comfortable because they get customized from soft, thin plastic. The aligners are removable, which lets you efficiently remove them while you eat, brush, or floss.
Invisalign Treatment In Woodlands
Who does not want to have a smile that leaves a long-lasting impression on others? If you have crooked or misaligned teeth, thus you are the best candidate for Invisalign.
We welcome you to our dental office located in the woodlands. You can contact us today to get a quote about Invisalign clear aligners. Are you looking for a nearby invisible orthodontic treatment? Ask our skilled orthodontist about Invisalign!
These comfortable, clear plastic aligners can shift your teeth to their proper position while also giving you keep a true-to-life smile. Call us today to schedule your consultation and learn more about Invisalign treatment in Woodlands, Texas.